Adopting an ambassador bird is a fun way to support the work of The Raptor Center. We have as many as 30 birds up for adoption at any one time. Adoption gifts help feed, house, and provide medical care for these education stars, who because of extensive injuries cannot be released back into the wild.
Adoption gifts also provide
• Highly skilled medical treatment for other sick and injured raptors
• Educational programs to schools that could not otherwise afford these unique presentations
• Funds to inspire 200,000 people each year through community outreach programs
For a one-year adoption ($120) you will receive:
• A professional color photo of the bird you adopt
• A personal tour and an opportunity to visit your adopted raptor
• Certificate of adoption
• Brief biography of your raptor
Adopt a raptor online: To adopt a raptor online, visit our secure giving page. When asked to designate to specific program or area, select "Adopt an Education Raptor” or call Amber Burnette at 612-624-3391.
Choose a raptor: To learn about the raptors in the Adopt a Raptor program, visit our raptor adoptees page.